Saturday, March 15, 2008

six.

This is going to be written down. This moment, this feeling, though near indescribable, will forever be remembered by these pages, which hold a great deal of my innermost thoughts and feelings. It’s the feeling of having perfect timing. The feeling of finally finding the perfect song to fit your mood. The feeling of being completely content with life. The feeling that everything will turn out for the best, though at times it may seem impossible. I wish the whole world could feel like this. I wish this feeling could last forever, but sadly enough, it does not…which is okay with me. If we never felt heartbreak, if we never felt any sort of pain, we would never know happiness, the one thing most all of humankind seeks most. In this moment, in this very instant, I am truly happy, and that’s all that matters.

No comments: